Recent content by Blueman2

  1. B

    My review of SHYLA

    🤷‍♂️
  2. B

    Jessie

    This is likely a fake ad. 778 is a BC number. SP's in BC charge about 25% to 50% more than ON girls so unlikely she has come to northern ON - but anything is possible..
  3. B

    Mercedes Bendz

    Why did you stop seeing her? Would you repeat now that she is actively advertising?
  4. B

    Do you also use Onlyfans, or stick with in Person?

    In person only. Obviously OF is a successful business but nothing I would spend money on.
  5. B

    Tattoo down there thoughs and opinions

    That's a hard No.
  6. B

    Mercedes Bendz

    Is this her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/central-ontario/barrie_slide_insidemercedes_bendz_no_depositduos_available-11502639
  7. B

    Vanessa +1 (705) 413-0354

    That is some really bad editing on those pics.
  8. B

    Anyone seen Natalie 7344?

    I've texted with her. She did not ask for deposit or any other stupid shit. Seemed real to me that's why I asked here if anyone has seen her.
  9. B

    Anyone seen Natalie 7344?

    https://www.locanto.ca/by/flo4233731
  10. B

    Orillia

    Please elaborate.
  11. B

    What tv shows are you watching

    MOBLAND - Season two has started.
  12. B

    Orillia

    Have you spent any time with Huntsville Hot Wife? https://www.locanto.ca/orillia/ID_9470499006/Maybe-you-saw-me-at-the-fair.html I'd like to read an in depth review of her
  13. B

    Barrie favorite Adult Spas

    Did I? "can you discuss prices services before going there?"
  14. B

    Orillia

    Maybe that was a typo? She quoted me $300/hh $400/hr Either way she will have lot's of free time to reconsider her rates.
Toronto Escorts