Recent content by controlian

  1. C

    Rose Love

    BOOKING INTRUCTIONS (please provide when booking): - Name, Height, Age, Ethnicity - Choice of girl, Date, Time & Duration of Appointment Example: (Chris, 5'8, 28, Hispanic. Candy, February 8th, 12am, 1 hour Incall
  2. C

    Rose Love

    The ad asks you to state which girl you want, but I dont see any others listed...
  3. C

    Olivia Shine - 4376

    I do have the vid of her on my OF, dm me if interested(free, Im not worth paying for)
  4. C

    Karliee - 1509

    Just got back from seeing her again in Peterborough, excellent as always
  5. C

    Olivia Shine - 4376

    Give me a few days, gotta check my paints
  6. C

    Olivia Shine - 4376

    So far I have posted, spider man - cowboy - cupid - bowl of ramen noodles
  7. C

    Olivia Shine - 4376

    I only have pics of my dick painted as different characters posted so far :P
  8. C

    Olivia Shine - 4376

    Just got back from seeing Olivia LINDSAY INCALLS Olivia Shine | Peterborough | Central | Female Escorts | LeoList 705-500-4376 Responded quick to texts 140hh, 240hr FS, daty, massage, bj, hj, roleplay, greek Asked about bbbj, said ya in text but was a no in person, no to kissing, didn't ask...
  9. C

    autumn - 2909

    Just saw her again, another excellent massage, very friendly woman. Now Im off to sleep like the dead
  10. C

    autumn - 2909

    Just got back from seeing 343-777-2909 https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/central-ontario/peterborough_massage_with_a_happy_ending_with_a_sexy_milf-11482631 100hh, 150hr Massage with happy ending Incall at a hotel, very friendly lady, excellent massage and ending. Got talking...
  11. C

    Any info on Jen 4624

    Saw her awhile ago, good bj, 40's maybe, she's got a bum leg so can't get into position too well
  12. C

    Curious about ages...

    I''m 41, I wish I had that problem, it'd be so much cheaper to not need the hour
  13. C

    Anyone seen tana patays

    Saw her ad for Whitby a week or so ago, wish I had the $$ to see her again
  14. C

    Alicia Star

    I do miss her, loved her tongue
Toronto Escorts