Recent content by Ibble Obble

  1. I

    The Dark Truth of Netanyahu

    Because he's a murderous war criminal committing genocide and you're standing up for him.
  2. I

    The Dark Truth of Netanyahu

    Let’s be clear: I don't give a single shit about Iran’s government or whatever tribal hierarchy they run on. I am an antitheist. My view is absolute: all religion is a cancer, and anyone buying into it is, by definition, mentally ill. It is a clinical fact that if these absurd rituals weren't...
  3. I

    The Dark Truth of Netanyahu

    Hyping, defending, whatever you want to call it. It's disgusting. He's a criminal in every sense of the word. I look forward to the day he is gone in every sense of that words meaning.
  4. I

    The Dark Truth of Netanyahu

    Of course you're a hyping him. 🤢 🤮
  5. I

    Parkhill and Reid Peterborough

    don't do it.You deserve better.
  6. I

    The Final Nail in the Coffin for AOC?

    LaRue, before you congratulate yourself any further, someone should explain what the report is actually about. It examines IMF debt and austerity policies in Africa. You’ve answered with a graph of global poverty since 1820. Take your time with the distinction. A worldwide trend over two...
  7. I

    The Final Nail in the Coffin for AOC?

    And yet he reposted it. oil&gas certainly seems to approve of it.
  8. I

    The Final Nail in the Coffin for AOC?

    You gave gasoline a price down to the cent in 2032 but couldn’t count six years forward from 2029. That’s the level of analysis here. Your story says immigrants arriving under AOC will secure her reelection in 2032. Your own invented rules say citizenship takes six years. She takes office in...
  9. I

    The Final Nail in the Coffin for AOC?

    Because she wouldn't do abetter job than the orange moron criminal rapist that currently in office? My morning turd could do a better job than Trump. AOC is an Agent of Change, and that what's needed. But she won't be running for POTOS, she's likely to run and become a US senator first.
  10. I

    Sydney Sweeney promotes gambling

    LOL. You've found examples of hypocrisy. Now comes the part where you have to understand why they're examples. The electricity example involves someone demanding a standard from others while violating that same standard themselves. The contradiction is specific. It isn't simply “this person...
  11. I

    Sydney Sweeney promotes gambling

    Hypocrisy means claiming to uphold a standard that your own behaviour contradicts. It doesn't mean doing something you disapprove of while criticising something else. Even accepting your claim about my paying for escorts, what specific position have I taken that contradicts that? Quote it...
  12. I

    Sydney Sweeney promotes gambling

    Personal abuse of Sydney isn't justified by disliking an advertisement. But criticism of her decision to participate isn't automatically “hate”, either. You can question someone's paid endorsement without attacking them personally. Your claim that “most” of the athletes use alcohol or other...
  13. I

    Sydney Sweeney promotes gambling

    Athletes get to have the say. I get that many of you can't recognise the difference, but female athletes and professional marketers and advertings provisionals can. She's two for two now, first it was 'Good Jeans / Genes'. This shit is as garbage as the Good Good commercial.
  14. I

    Sydney Sweeney promotes gambling

    Ya, my spank bank is a little more diverse than the generic blond haired blue-eyed girls. Variety is the spice of life. Give it a go.
Toronto Escorts