Recent content by missingme

  1. missingme

    Sweet Heather - OMFG

    I am not xox ;) enjoy your long weekend
  2. missingme

    Sweet Heather

    Blushing !!! I so appreciate all the support ..
  3. missingme

    good afternoon Gianna , this is Heather , I have had a couple of people interested in a DUO with...

    good afternoon Gianna , this is Heather , I have had a couple of people interested in a DUO with the both of us ,,, Is that something you are interested in ?
  4. missingme

    Review: Sweet Heather

    so happy to Blow your big Candle xoxo 😜
  5. missingme

    The Sweetest Sweet Heather ... Durham's Hot Sensual Milf... you don't have to tell your Mother xo

    Welcome Gentlemen and Ladies xo A reminder when booking , please send a preferred time and Date so we can work together on booking a time that works. Prebooking is always best, even if it is the day before. I do have same day bookings but it is not often. xoxo I love my time with you and will...
  6. missingme

    Sweet Heather

    Good morning, the OP did not say Heather is the best , but one of ! there are many incredible service providers in Durham , Im just one of them . This goes without saying of course, however we all have different tastes and connect with people in many different ways. What you may think is the...
  7. missingme

    Sweet Heather

    Thanks sweetheart , I had an incredible time also xo Thanks for coming from far to visit, I look forward to our next rendezvous xo
  8. missingme

    Review: Sweet Heather

    OMG!! thanks so much !! Appreciate you saying that, there are many great providers in Durham !! I'm grateful to be here, and the fact we have some amazing gentlemen to visit with respect xoxoxoxo Mutual respect and understanding really go a long way !!! thanks all 😜 😍
  9. missingme

    Sweetest Heather

    You are correct my friend xoxox thanks 😍
  10. missingme

    The Sweetest Sweet Heather ... Durham's Hot Sensual Milf... you don't have to tell your Mother xo

    A reminder that Amy and I will be Dining at the Y on Monday sept 21 and would love to have you join in :p 🍆
  11. missingme

    Review: Sweet Heather

    thank you so much !! yes we do get a good workout 😜
  12. missingme

    Review: Sweet Heather

    ahhhhh m thanks so very much :love:
  13. missingme

    Best Massage in Durham

    thats funny !! and you are so right!! loved it !!
  14. missingme

    The Sweetest Sweet Heather ... Durham's Hot Sensual Milf... you don't have to tell your Mother xo

    2 spots still Available for booking Monday the 21, or feel free to check in with me for a visit with Amy and myself
Toronto Escorts