Recent content by Numerati

  1. N

    A much needed Black Music thread.

    Brownstone - if you love me SZA - Snooze (Audio) Keith Sweat - Twisted Mary J. Blige - Family Affair (Lyrics)
  2. N

    Montreal agencies Euphoria and XO shut down in Police sting!

    This is what happens when agencies go incall only with their own fixed physical location. Best is to be outcall like during the time of pre-Covid. There is no physical trail to track. The girls visit the hotel.
  3. N

    Beautiful Black women

    This is also Kazumi. She is the type of girl you fuck until your nuts are fully drained and you forget about your ex where she becomes nonexistent afterwards.
  4. N

    Beautiful Black women

    kazumixxx She got some work done. I give up. While we are at it my dog decided to call itself a cat. Well if she does SP I am booking her.
  5. N

    Beautiful Black women

    Very stunning “black” girl but she is not actually black. She is an Asian girl and her stage name is Kazumi.
  6. N

    If Trump was Darth Vader

    If TACO was Darth Vader all the siblings would be making out with each other for one. LOL.
  7. N

    What tv shows are you watching

    Reacher Silo For All Mankind
  8. N

    Sexless marriage

    Why men lose interest in sex: Love; or, where men love they do not desire This vid above perfectly explains my situation and my marriage. Love my wife but I don't see her that way anymore. Her decision to go poly for a year a few years ago after our son was born along with her postpartum...
  9. N

    Great Film Scenes

    MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM HATHAWAY The Sorcery of Nymph Circe The launch scene: Takeoff【HATHAWAY's CLIP】 The cockpit scenes and the sound effects: Mobile Suit Cockpit Compilation | Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway - Sorcery of Nymph Circe - YouTube
  10. N

    Great Film Scenes

    Man of Steel. Three scenes. When General Zod gets sent to the Phantom Zone. Superman learns to fly. When Superman saves Lois when she escapes from the escape pod. Limitless. When Eddie Morra first experiences NZT-48. Moneyball. Two scenes. When Pete first meets Beane and explains what is wrong...
  11. N

    How do you deal with your regular flying 10+ hours back home?

    "I'm only in year 1 of this hobby." I am sure the majority of the people who entered this hobby have experienced some form of attachment like this during their first year. Not going to say anything as this is opinion. The OP has to go through this all the way himself. This is a part of the...
  12. N

    Stages of the "hobby"

    Yes. Like once the banging hot women lost the appeal where you have become immune to it to me is the one of life's great liberating moments. At first I thought I was really wasting money then when I reached this point in my life I was like wow that was worth reaching. Not such a waste of money...
  13. N

    Best and favourite video games :)

    I still have the original Virtual On game on CD for the PC. It is cool to be able to play at home but just couldn't compare to playing in the arcade machine. It is like hopping into a Gundam cockpit! LOL. That experience can't be matched. Way ahead of its time.
  14. N

    Best and favourite video games :)

    Never owned a gaming console btw. I didn’t get into gaming at home until I got a PC and that was in my last year of university. Even then it was not much of a deep dive. Really enjoyed RTS games but I played them with cheat codes on haha. Only game I really put some thought into and consumed...
  15. N

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Except for Sienna West. She was also why I stopped seeing porn stars. In a way that was good as she saved me tons of money if I continued going down this path. When I saw Sienna she did not age well with tons of nasty tats and her attitude and service were not worth the $3,000 for two hours...
Toronto Escorts