Conspiracy Central

cyberbard

New member
Nov 21, 2001
681
0
0
Mississauga
Funny...this site has become Conspiracy Central. I see discussions on the real President (Cheney) debating the Vice Presidential hopeful the other night...I see other discussions on Haliburton...one I started on Skull & Bones.

Two years ago all this was "What sp are you using?"

This site has really evolved...bravo...more than just a place to trade info, now.

Bard
 

BiggieE

Guest
Jan 29, 2004
609
0
0
Rochester, NY, USA
And some of the stuff posted is s**t disturbing, biased, crap too...Some of it is so far fetched, I cant believe som people believe it's true...oh well...So Cyber....What Escort are you seeing?....hehe
 

cyberbard

New member
Nov 21, 2001
681
0
0
Mississauga
As for escorts...I've been out of commission for awhile, now the the wife is an ex, however, I'm getting back into the swing of things...lol

Maybe some of the stuff is shit, but where there is smoke there is fire in some cases. Not all conspiracies are fiction based...sometimes fiction is conspiracy based, for example Dan Brown's book The DaVinci Code...

Bard
 

assoholic

New member
Aug 30, 2004
1,624
0
0
..what cracks me up are people who know nothing about a subject but dismiss it out of hand, because "that just couldnt be true" , knowledge starts with the statement, " I dont know".
 

cyberbard

New member
Nov 21, 2001
681
0
0
Mississauga
Well...assuming the "illuminate" actually exists, that's what they are banking on...stupidity of the sheep, if you will, in just following along quietly as they're hearded over the cliff.
 

Ickabod

New member
Oct 13, 2001
327
0
0
61
Heather Elite
cyberbard said:
Funny...this site has become Conspiracy Central. I see discussions on the real President (Cheney) debating the Vice Presidential hopeful the other night...I see other discussions on Haliburton...one I started on Skull & Bones.

Bard
You forgot the "George Bush wearing an ear piece in the first debate" conspiracy theory. Or have we not touched on that one yet?
 

cyberbard

New member
Nov 21, 2001
681
0
0
Mississauga
Re: Re: Conspiracy Central

Ickabod said:
You forgot the "George Bush wearing an ear piece in the first debate" conspiracy theory. Or have we not touched on that one yet?
Heard about that...good thing he didn't ask if someone wanted fries with that order, or it would have been a dead giveaway.
 
Toronto Escorts