Toronto Girlfriends

Kinky Craft Fair

Morgan Ellis

Bitchy McBitcherson
Looking for a gift for that hard to buy for kinky person on your gift list?

Check this out - it's the DSSG Kinky Craft Fair, held at the Werx, in Hamilton, this upcoming Saturday.

I've never been before, but I've heard really good things about it. Some unique stuff, lots of great toys and furniture, and eye candy for the voyeurs.

I'm thinking about going - anyone else want to make it a road trip? Drop me a pm.

More details here:

http://www.dssg.org/craftfair.htm

List of craftspersons here:

http://www.dssg.org/craftvendors.htm

Morgan
 

Kassidy

Busty Member
May 7, 2003
412
0
0
45
Morgan: I will be attending. Are you going to the party afterwards as well?

*kisses*
Kassie
 

Leggy Linda

the shaggin wagon girl
Feb 13, 2004
362
0
0
54
north york
everything I see in those pictures look painful


ouch!

but then again I am pretty chicken when it comes to that kind of stuff
 

Kassidy

Busty Member
May 7, 2003
412
0
0
45
Even a whip can be used to tickle as oppsed to hurt. It is all in how it is used *grins*

*kisses*
Kassie
 

Kennedy

professional sweetie pie
Oct 2, 2002
1,078
0
0
groups.yahoo.com
Hey there, I am interested in checking it out.

(We actually have atradition of buying everyone a "pervert Santa" present as well as normal ones. Grandma got a giant grape scented butt plug a couple years ago...didn't even know what it was!)

Is it all Bondage gear or is there a variety of stuff as well?
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts