Phographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneen

stress Releaser
Jul 25, 2002
206
0
0
54
toronto
www.torontoelite.com
I am in need of a photographer, I dont have a whole lot of cash and I am helping out quite a few new ladies in the biz so I would need maybe some one who is new and needs the recognition. Unless of course one of the more experienced ones out there would lower the rates in turn for volume. Please email me at webmaster@teasenpleez.com ASAP.
Thanks
Shaneen
 
W

WhOiSyOdAdDy?

I thought that I had read somewhere that Gilbey over on GTAC would take photos in exchange for sex.
 

loki

Photographer
Apr 10, 2003
50
0
0
Toronto
www.images-by-loki.com
Hi Shaneen!

There are a number of competent photgraphers on the board, some like myself who are always looking for new work. Strongbeau's thread is a good one, with some good suggestions in it. You can see my work by clicking the link in my sig below.

I'm willing to be flexible, I want to get the work done, and there are doubtless others as well.
 

Travel4fun

New member
Apr 1, 2003
8
0
0
60
I'm an amature photographer and will be in the Toronto area mid November. I shoot only Digital and am happy to work tfp or other. PM me if interested
 

kara

Naughty Nympho
Jun 4, 2002
383
0
0
Toronto
Shaneen try www.grsphoto.ca he JUST did all mine Great to work with and REALLY fast turnaround!
 

QB7

Member
Aug 17, 2001
558
0
16
on the edge
Hey guys this thread is five months old - I think Shaneen has retired by now :))

Cheers
QB7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts