The One Spa

Suspended thread ideas

Post suspended information?

  • Yes .....looks like a good idea

    Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No.......will not help

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Unsure......

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12

antlerman

All about the fun!
Jun 28, 2005
1,676
1
38
I was looking at some other boards....due to my living location....and I found that one board has done something that seesm like a good idea.
The mods are posting things like this.

Suspended: name of poster
Reason: Reason and some deatils why they were suspended
Duration: be it for ever or a few days

I think this might help with alot of the questions people have of why some get booted.
It might also help prevent people postingh things that get them booted....
 

Svend

New member
Feb 10, 2005
4,424
4
0
It sounds like a good idea.
Some take pride in being suspended repeatedly but there aren't too many like that.
 

Gawd

Proverbs 23:27 ; )
Oct 16, 2005
451
0
0
Another Plane Of Existence
Sure why not. It satisfies our nosiness.

And maybe create a new board for computer issues... like a tech forum here.
 

antlerman

All about the fun!
Jun 28, 2005
1,676
1
38
Bring this topic back.......

I see people getting banned all the time and hear of them getting banned for a day or two...or more...or for ever...........

I think we need to know why people are getting banned so we can learn the limits of what is allowed withing the "rules" of the TERB community.

Com on Moderators.............

What is stopping you from starting a thread like this where it is open only for you to post so no flame wars get going, but a place for others to see what the true limits are.
 

A-ROD

I should be banned.
Sep 3, 2005
3,183
0
0
HELL
img.tapuz.co.il
antlerman said:
I see people getting banned all the time and hear of them getting banned for a day or two...or more...or for ever...........

I think we need to know why people are getting banned so we can learn the limits of what is allowed withing the "rules" of the TERB community.

Com on Moderators.............

What is stopping you from starting a thread like this where it is open only for you to post so no flame wars get going, but a place for others to see what the true limits are.
I agree totally.
 

A-ROD

I should be banned.
Sep 3, 2005
3,183
0
0
HELL
img.tapuz.co.il
The Lurker said:
Care to suggest the most recent vittim? Maybe HE'S lurking now ;)
LMAO I think he/it is some guy who is a casual Ottawa Senators fan.

But seriously I have seen this on other boards and it is interesting. I can also see how it could be very helpful.
 
Toronto Escorts