Select Company Escorts

The Case for Kerry

onthebottom

Never Been Justly Banned
Jan 10, 2002
40,880
197
63
Hooterville
www.scubadiving.com
Drunken Master said:
1. Kerry will begin trying to find a solution to the mess in Iraq.

2. Kerry will fight a smarter war on terror.

3. Kerry will bring the US back to the international table.

4. Kerry will begin to create a more equitable tax system.

5. Kerry will begin to create a more equitable health system.

6. Kerry will be more likely to enforce corporate regulation.

That's all I can muster right now. Personally, I side with The Economist: between betting on a man whose policies might be incoherent, and a man whose policies have been unquestionably incompetent - well, that's a no brainer, isn't it?
Hey, whoa, not so many details, I was hoping for more meaningless generalities. I hear he'll be nicer to cats too.

OTB
 

onthebottom

Never Been Justly Banned
Jan 10, 2002
40,880
197
63
Hooterville
www.scubadiving.com

WoodPeckr

Protuberant Member
May 29, 2002
47,082
6,215
113
North America
thewoodpecker.net
Where the Hell is langeweile

I just cannot believe lange hasn't chimed in yet on this thread!
How could he resist? It just ain't right. Well at least we have OTB.
 

onthebottom

Never Been Justly Banned
Jan 10, 2002
40,880
197
63
Hooterville
www.scubadiving.com
Re: Where the Hell is langeweile

WoodPeckr said:
I just cannot believe lange hasn't chimed in yet on this thread!
How could he resist? It just ain't right. Well at least we have OTB.
I'm still waiting for issues based reasons, pathetic, really pathetic.

OTB
 

Don

Active member
Aug 23, 2001
6,286
10
38
Toronto
The case for Kerry? Right here:

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

Yeah I posted this in another thread.... but it sums it up perfectly!
 
Jan 24, 2004
1,279
0
0
The Vegetative State
onthebottom said:
Hey, whoa, not so many details, I was hoping for more meaningless generalities. I hear he'll be nicer to cats too.

OTB
How unusually petty, OTB. Why bother asking a question if you won't be satisfied with any answer? Personally, lacking clarvoiant abilities, I can only endorse Kerry based on his platform, the outline of which I've given - I was too lazy to do otherwise - and which is readily available in some detail on the web. As I've said before, Bush is a tax-cut-and-spend conservative. Kerry's plan includes something in the way of moderation:

From the Washington Post
The largest domestic policy initiative by far is Kerry's health insurance package, estimated to cost between $653 billion and $950 billion over 10 years. It would provide coverage for an additional 27 million people and have the federal government take over a share of the most expensive, or "catastrophic," illnesses for businesses.

Bush has committed even more money -- about $990 billion over a decade -- for making permanent the array of tax cuts enacted in 2001 and 2003. His more modest ideas for expanding health coverage through tax credits and personal savings accounts would cover about 2.5 million people at a cost of $90 billion.
Under Bush we will continue to see a deficit balloon with no discernable benefit returning to the people who are financing this debt. Committing so much money to tax-cuts while the government remains in debt is plain folly. Kerry's plan is moderately priced - especially once the most unnecessary of Bush's tax-cuts are repealed - and would enact real, though modest, change within a system that needs it. That Kerry will manage the international stage more adroitly goes, I hope, without saying.

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice that you managed to side-step the fact that your favourite magazine has endorsed Kerry. Could your rather unusual expression of disdain be a defense-mechanism against the creeping realisation that your conscience won't forgive you for voting Bush?
 

WoodPeckr

Protuberant Member
May 29, 2002
47,082
6,215
113
North America
thewoodpecker.net
Re: Re: Where the Hell is langeweile

onthebottom said:
I'm still waiting for issues based reasons, pathetic, really pathetic.

OTB
OK that was a joke OTB. HAHAHA!

Seriously though here is what you are looking for and it comes from a source you trust and is very close to your conservative heart, so you can now see the light as you vote for the next President of the USA John F. Kerry:

http://economist.com/printedition/displaystory.cfm?Story_ID=3329802
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
Did I mention kerry controls the worlds supply of katsup???
 

zydeco

Active member
Aug 16, 2003
1,493
1
38
With a little luck this thing will be over in the next month or so - and there will be an end to all of this madness ( for another 4 years anyway ).
 

Dancerfan

Oldtimer
Dec 22, 2001
936
2
18
71
Here ya go...........
http://www.jibjab.com
Watch "This Land" and "Good to be in D.C."

That will tell you all you need to know!!
 

assoholic

New member
Aug 30, 2004
1,624
0
0
..the case for Kerry is simple, his Grandfather was not a money launderer for Hitler, he does not use smear campaigns to win, he is not a religious nut, he is not a compulsive liar. In fact if you pick up a book by Al Martin called " The Conspirators", the Bush family is one of the biggest crime families in the US. They had a big part in the huge fraud called " The Savings and Loan" crisis back in the 80's, especially Neil Bush.
 

Cinema Face

New member
Mar 1, 2003
3,636
3
0
The Middle Kingdom
Case for Kerry

Kerry promised to stop the Toronto garbage going to Michigan.

Kerry promised to stop Hollywood’s practice of filming movies in Toronto.

Kerry promised to go back to the table and re-negotiate NAFTA.

Kerry promised to give tax penalties to corporations who own foreign subsidiaries and send jobs out of the US to countries like Canada.

Go Kerry!

Oh, and I almost forgot, Kerry wants our cheap precription drugs.
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts