Wow!!

sexy_olivia

New member
Jun 29, 2005
349
0
0
spdir.com
This is truly amazing. I'm sure some parents would love to have a baby forever, to stay small and adorable, but you'd have to wonder,what causes it? what is the emotional greif like for the parents? I'm sure the mother is/was upset at the fact that her daughter could never get married or never have children. I'ts incredible, AND unfortunate at the same time. Take a look for yourself.....

http://www.wimp.com/unaging/
 

sexy_olivia

New member
Jun 29, 2005
349
0
0
spdir.com
I can't stop watching the video! I'm baffled.....
 

sexy_olivia

New member
Jun 29, 2005
349
0
0
spdir.com
This is also a good video, i can't believe this! it HAS to be a camera trick or something. I wish i was as good as him if it's real.

http://www.wimp.com/pooltricks/
 

WhaWhaWha

Banned
Aug 17, 2001
5,987
1
0
Between a rock and a hard place
Sort of like the opposite of Progera. Not another known case in the world. Now that is astonishing. Poor kid. Poor family. I wonder what the mom tells people when they ask her how old her baby is.
 

Jade4u

It's been good to know ya
That really is sad. I guess all the parents can do is hold her close and love her everyday that they have her. She does look so loveable too. It must be very hard on them everytime that she gets sick. :(
 

stinkynuts

Super
Jan 4, 2005
8,926
3,214
113
That's really interesting. Too bad she got stuck at the wrong age. It would have been nice if she were stuck at 22.

I guess this proves that it's biologically possible to create a human who does not age physically. I'm sure scientists will study her case, and with genetic engineering, humans will one day achieve immortality.
 

tboy

resident smartass
Aug 18, 2001
15,966
2
0
65
way out in left field
Well sn, it is not really immortality, I am sure her body is "aging" just not progressing....or maturing.
 

sexy_olivia

New member
Jun 29, 2005
349
0
0
spdir.com
Well yeh, it says that she is not maturing mentally OR physically, but she is ageing....it says at one point that her health is deteriating, and that she has gone through seizers and strokes and such....
 
Toronto Escorts