Toronto Girlfriends

A clever analogy

Al Fraken said this very clever and funny analogy in
some interview about Bush and Iraq.

I only did cocain so I could stay up and
make sure that other people didn`t do too much.

I thought it was kinda neat.
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
Al Franken was always funniest when I was wasted.
 

onthebottom

Never Been Justly Banned
Jan 10, 2002
40,880
197
63
Hooterville
www.scubadiving.com
I always thought Al was funny but his pathetic attempt to take on Rush, Sean... Just makes him look desperate to restart his career. I think Dennis Miller has the best of the political shows but I only see it when I travel as I don't have cable. I'm with DQ on TV, just use mine to watch movies, sports and Charlie Rose - the rest will destroy your brain.

OTB
 

Ickabod

New member
Oct 13, 2001
327
0
0
61
Heather Elite
onthebottom said:
I always thought Al was funny but his pathetic attempt to take on Rush, Sean... Just makes him look desperate to restart his career. I think Dennis Miller has the best of the political shows but I only see it when I travel as I don't have cable.
OTB
Don't know about Hannity, but Limbaugh is nothing more than an angry old man sitting in a room having an argument with newspaper quotes more often than not taken out of context. Talk about pathetic.
 

shinyam

Guest
Jun 17, 2004
367
0
0
Toronto
I was watching a commentary from some celebrity after the debates and she had this to say about it:

I thought Kerry was very presidential, although one has to use a dictionary to look up some of the words he uses. Of course, the opposite is true of Bush: you can't find the words he uses in the dictionary.
 
Toronto Escorts