So was Charles Jordan the shoe designer....Tug&Rub said:He was also a Nazi supporter during the war. I think Ingvar wants everyone to forget that though.
Does thst mean that my Wife is a Fascist? Duh!Svend said:Most designers are fascists, they like order in everyone's lives. The worst are those that will come and rearrange your closets.
asn said:ikea was founded by Ingvar Kamprad (IK) and EA is supposed to be the initials of the village he grew up or something.....crap you learn when writing papers for your masters
LOL. You should see the movie The Sum of All Fears.check_mate said:the world's richest man could be nazi?? .........hmmmm.... the spread of those ikeas is growing, chysler now german, and i could swear i can hear 'HI HITLER!!!" piped in over the store speakers.... boycott the bastard .. . i'm not shoppin there again
You know what I wish Ikea sold? Rubs and Tugs, that's what I wish IKEA sold.Tug&Rub said:At Ikea you get what you pay for. That Sofa bed probably costed you $199.99, If you had purchased a Sofa bed for $1599.99 you would still be sitting on it.
I thought IKEA meant badly consructed pieces that don't fit quite right.stang said:You are wrong. Ikea is Swedish for common sense.
Svend, are you coming out of the closet again?Svend said:Most designers are fascists, they like order in everyone's lives. The worst are those that will come and rearrange your closets.
I love assembling their furnitures. Lifesize 3D puzzles. But if you make a mistake for some desk or drawers, it can be costly.baltimoron said:...
I've found IKEA to be a good place to get good, cheap occasional furniture like coffee tables, dining room tables, maybe even a computer desk. For heavily abused furniture like beds, sofas, office chairs, etc., I would recommend a real furniture store.
...






