animal fun

luv4lust

The Queen of BBBJ
Aug 16, 2003
9,211
0
0
home
www.sweetnlovinlady.ca
i was out in my back yard feeding the furry cridders today and i realised i have something in common with my lil squirrel buddies we both like to fill our mouths with nuts:D

name some type of animal and something you have in common with it
 

Svend

New member
Feb 10, 2005
4,424
4
0
If a lovely woman has nieces or nephews, then call me an anteater.
 

Shades

Shades of .....
Feb 8, 2002
2,993
2
38
angelinamassage said:
LOL....Luv you are so funny......Beautiful pic by the way :.)

I think I'm like a Pussy Cat. I'm soft, cuddly, but also sleek, sexy and mysterious. I love to snuggle and please, I'm but I also like to be in control at all times. ;)

xoxox
I think I just want to be in the bath with you!

I could be a coyote cause I like to eat pussies....
 
G

Gord's Bro

angelinamassage said:
Well you know the one thing that isn't cat like about me is that I Love to play in the water!
Maybe I'll be a duck so I can play in the water with Angelina!!:D

G's B.

(Mind you, it seems awfully hot in there!!!)
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
but do the squirls swallow the whole?:D

papa runs and ducks behind hedgerow
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts