Buenos Aires?

Bobzilla

Buy-sexual
Oct 26, 2002
1,961
190
63
61
Anyone been? I hear the women are super-hot...

What's the airfare going to be (ballpark?)
Can someone who's been recommend some hobby-friendly hotels?

Any help appreciated.
 

toronto04

New member
Sep 1, 2005
98
0
0
Week in Feb

I was there for a week in Feb. Spent about $1200 I think on Air Canada. Rented an apt so don't know about hotels. The forum above is all you need but pm me if you need info.
 

Bobzilla

Buy-sexual
Oct 26, 2002
1,961
190
63
61
Lots of good info in that link, thanks guys...but it's kinda irritating, the posts are in reverse order so you gotta go to the last page because that's where the first post is... :mad:

Yeah, the girls in Rio may be hotter, but I also came across an article that said Rio was the most likely city in the world in which to get mugged...

BA is looking better & better the more I read about it, it's fairly inexpensive due to the sagging Argentinian peso, biggest expenditure seems to be airfare, but if I can't find a cheaper fare than Air Canada charges, there's something wrong.
 

thighspy

New member
Aug 16, 2003
362
0
0
ontario
Flying South.

You most likely are not going to find a fare better than "Air Canada"
You may try flying through San Pablo.
If you think B.A. is safer than Rio,think again,things are not good in Argentina.
I live 6 months of the year in Montevideo,and i stay out of B.A.even though i have to fly through it.
You should be able to get a very good hotel for 40 to 50 U.S,and the Ladies are stunning.Totally different types than in Rio.Also taking Ladies to your room,should be no problem,after all,a Hombre needs his Diversion,,si.
You must be able to speak Spanish,if not,you are wasting your money.
I got the last flight B.A. Toronto for 800 U.S.
Wishing you a good trip ....T.S.
 

Ron Mexico

New member
Apr 18, 2005
9
0
0
Rio can be intimidating but it is not any more dangerous that most big cities if you act reasonably.
Also, Rio has gotten more expensive inthe last year or so with the strengthening Real.
The Help Disco scene is interesting to say the least but I prefer the Termas

BA is just as good though.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts