CSS/Java help needed - drop down menus

Morgan Ellis

Bitchy McBitcherson
I'm looking for a drop down menu script that is frames compatible. The issue I'm currently facing is that when embedding such scripts in a top frame, the frame size causes the drop down menu to drop up. I suppose it's a size contstraint issue, and as such perhaps there's no way around it.

I'm pretty sure, though, that I've seen cases where the menus drop down over the bottom frame. Either that, or the hallucinogenics have kicked in once again.

Morgan
 

glaeken

New member
Feb 28, 2004
664
1
0
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ might have something that works with frames.

Also, not to be picky (OK I am being picky) but I think you meant JavaScript not Java. Besides some visual similarities Java and JavaScript have nothing in common.

It would be like saying that Rosanne Barr and Heidi Klum are twins because they're both caucasian women.
 
Toronto Escorts