H hambone New member Nov 18, 2001 1,584 0 0 lurking Nov 2, 2004 #1 With all the treads asking how much I make, how much I spend, how much the dancers/MPAs/SPs make, what I do for a living etc., I have to ask this. How much money changes hands in this industry in one day in the GTA? Any ideas?
With all the treads asking how much I make, how much I spend, how much the dancers/MPAs/SPs make, what I do for a living etc., I have to ask this. How much money changes hands in this industry in one day in the GTA? Any ideas?
H hambone New member Nov 18, 2001 1,584 0 0 lurking Nov 2, 2004 #2 Is that just your spending multiplied by the number of TERB members? That is millions plural right? No typo
Is that just your spending multiplied by the number of TERB members? That is millions plural right? No typo
Keebler Elf The Original Elf Aug 31, 2001 14,833 495 83 The Keebler Factory Nov 2, 2004 #3 Try billions.
T tzahal Senior Member Oct 13, 2004 192 0 0 Nov 2, 2004 #4 Keebler Elf said: Try billions. Click to expand... that might be a stretch
S superquad1968 Lucifer's Assistant Nov 26, 2003 659 0 16 Hell. Where Else? www.terb.ca Nov 2, 2004 #6 Gazillions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F Fred Zed Administrator Dec 31, 1969 15,585 781 113 UP ABOVE SMILING www.terb.cc Nov 2, 2004 #7 A cityTv documentary a few years ago estimated that the Toronto sex industry generates $2 bill + annually
A cityTv documentary a few years ago estimated that the Toronto sex industry generates $2 bill + annually