Pickering Angels

Kobe the rat!!!

Back Burner

In Protest! See Location!
Do you believe that Kobe actually mentioned Shaq's name and said that Shaq pays to keep woman quiet!

How can anyone in the NBA respect a guy that has a big mouth!

A late great rapper said it best "Don't blow up my spot just cause you got caught"


BTW...This is not a "sports issue" it's "being a rat" issue. Please do not move to sports section.
 

happywanderer

the chivalrous lech
Jun 12, 2002
1,533
3
0
central toronto
That I'd love to see. Then Shaq should buy another ring for Kobe's wife to "make up" for the beating he'll give that idiot.


TTFN
 

Sabuk

New member
Nov 12, 2002
400
0
0
Back Burner said:

A late great rapper said it best "Don't blow up my spot just cause you got caught"
Actually the line is, "Why blow up my spot cause we both got hot",
but we get what you mean.
 

james t kirk

Well-known member
Aug 17, 2001
24,059
4,066
113
Pays to keep women quiet how?

I don't get it.

Is he implying that Shaq is a rapist like him? And pays the women not to press charges against him?

Why rape when you have women throwing themselves at you.
 

wrong hole

huh...
May 4, 2003
4,890
0
0
25 malbury lane
but hotel staff put a nice mint on your pillow afterwards
 

TheNiteHwk

New member
Aug 22, 2001
6,058
0
0
71
Downtown Toronto
www.profile.to
Sheik said:
in other words he uses escorts?
No I don't think so. I have read reports though of him being spotted in a SC. I think it was somewhere in Texas if I remember correctly. And there was some element to the story that there was some pay offs to say they (there was some other sports stars there) to say they were never there. That or they paid extra for some exclusive privacy so no one would see them. Something like that. It was a long time ago... a few years ago I read this.
 

happywanderer

the chivalrous lech
Jun 12, 2002
1,533
3
0
central toronto
Anyone remember the Michael Jordan - Kylie Ireland story a few years back. Didn't she make a movie that got Mr. Jordan into some very hot water?


TTFN
 

fernie

Banned
Feb 19, 2003
1,135
0
0
I thought Kobe opened his mouth to the police when he was coming down off the drugs from his knee surgery. I wondered what else slipped out.

Fernie
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts