Mae the Savage

xyconyx

Bbbjcimws enthusiast
Feb 19, 2012
1,126
804
113
Search is your friend

Screenshot_20260917_141033_Chrome.jpg

Apparently there is an issue with substances.
No reports of the session beyond that.

If you go. Do let us know

She looks adorable
 

bigfishinkw

Member
Jul 2, 2026
83
86
18
  • Like
Reactions: ButcherX

Mae the Savage

Mae The Savage
Sep 15, 2022
4
17
3
Waterloo
maethesavage.com
I dont offer bbfs
This is my copy paste response

Carcall Rates
$100/ 15 mins bng BJ onl
$140/ 30 mins full servic
$240/ 1 H
Outcalls $160/ 30 mins
$260/ 1 H
$500/ 2H
+$200/additional hour
Extras offered
•$60 Greek covered
•$40 BBBJ *+$40CIM*&$20sw
•$40 DATY
•$20 COF

Restrictions are no BBFS or BBANAL ****How closely we get during our session is based on how well your personal hygiene is and whether I'm comfortable with you upon meeting in person. ** *****
 

Raxas

Member
Aug 19, 2024
60
58
18
I dont offer bbfs
This is my copy paste response

Carcall Rates
$100/ 15 mins bng BJ onl
$140/ 30 mins full servic
$240/ 1 H
Outcalls $160/ 30 mins
$260/ 1 H
$500/ 2H
+$200/additional hour
Extras offered
•$60 Greek covered
•$40 BBBJ *+$40CIM*&$20sw
•$40 DATY
•$20 COF

Restrictions are no BBFS or BBANAL ****How closely we get during our session is based on how well your personal hygiene is and whether I'm comfortable with you upon meeting in person. ** *****
That's really good for GFE and extras idk what anyone is crying about
 
  • Like
Reactions: ButcherX

ButcherX

Active member
Apr 10, 2025
128
124
43
ya, I'm seeing $320+/- for what I like...🤷‍♂️...I'm thinking it's on the lower end of the scale assuming the scale ranges from $300/H to $600/H.
Yeah I don't mind on the pricing my main concern was about the outcall. So just wanted to know has someone has experienced with her? Because I want to opt for this but this will be my first time doing an outcall.
 

speakercontrols

Well-known member
Aug 26, 2023
991
1,121
113
Yeah I don't mind on the pricing my main concern was about the outcall. So just wanted to know has someone has experienced with her? Because I want to opt for this but this will be my first time doing an outcall.
Best Western in Cambridge has a great day-rate. It obviously adds to the price.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ButcherX
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts