Mirage Escorts

Massage recommendations

James686

New member
Jul 21, 2022
23
9
3
Looking for a massage recommendation downtown area. I’m not interested anything past standard limits and I’ve found lately once the ladies hear that they can’t ad to the bill the session feels rushed. Of course I tip at the end of the session. Any help would be greatly appreciated
 
  • Love
Reactions: HeavenlyEllaJ

otawawebconsulting

Active member
Sep 2, 2023
173
187
43
What is a standard limit to you? HJ? Alpha never does that with the people I've seen. You can always see Jessica at 8 Spa if you want a nice massage and simple HJ.
 

daemonhead

Well-known member
Sep 17, 2018
416
748
93
Hj bobyslides touching
If you're looking strictly for bodyslides, hj an mutual body touching (usually avoiding the hostess intimate parts) most ladies at both hush and alpha DT fit the bill.
I haven't been to alpha in a while, but if you do a walk in, you can talk with each girl and talk in detail what they offer and what you want. That way you avoid the upselling or a potential bad service because you decline any upgrade.
Indys in downtown area, I've had a great time with a massage session with Zoe and River Wilde, but they're BBWs so not everyone's cup of tea.
I've never been at hush downtown, but I've chatted with Ella J, and her sessions seem to be just what you're looking for, and not pushy once you made clear what you are looking for.

Good luck!
 
  • Love
Reactions: HeavenlyEllaJ

Flyingcabin

New member
Aug 8, 2025
9
10
3
Went to see Julie 3138, amazing professional massage for a great price. Didn’t take the HJ b/c I wasn’t sure what to espect, maybe next time as it will be a repeat. Cheers. C
 
  • Like
Reactions: daemonhead

HeavenlyEllaJ

Active member
May 5, 2023
29
110
28
Ottawa, ON
linktr.ee
If you're looking strictly for bodyslides, hj an mutual body touching (usually avoiding the hostess intimate parts) most ladies at both hush and alpha DT fit the bill.
I haven't been to alpha in a while, but if you do a walk in, you can talk with each girl and talk in detail what they offer and what you want. That way you avoid the upselling or a potential bad service because you decline any upgrade.
Indys in downtown area, I've had a great time with a massage session with Zoe and River Wilde, but they're BBWs so not everyone's cup of tea.
I've never been at hush downtown, but I've chatted with Ella J, and her sessions seem to be just what you're looking for, and not pushy once you made clear what you are looking for.

Good luck!
Thank you for mentioning me love! Xo
 
  • Love
Reactions: daemonhead

Charly_Bear

Charly Jezebel
Jun 20, 2025
31
101
33
Ottawa
Looking for a massage recommendation downtown area. I’m not interested anything past standard limits and I’ve found lately once the ladies hear that they can’t ad to the bill the session feels rushed. Of course I tip at the end of the session. Any help would be greatly appreciated
If you are looking for an amazing massage, I can't recommend Mystique at alpha enough! :)
 
Toronto Escorts