Royal Spa

Question please

plexter

New member
Oct 16, 2004
3
0
0
Hello,

I'm fairly new to the 'game' and I am wondering if someone can tell me the difference between an Escort Service and a Massage place?

Please let me know thanks.
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
massages are just for you
 

banshie

Member
Jan 27, 2003
885
0
16
The spelling is different, for one thing.
 

plexter

New member
Oct 16, 2004
3
0
0
um..., cant someone just give me a short definition?? I looked at both escort and massage sites and they look about the same beautiful women everywhere :p
I know what an escort is, just not a massage.
 

plexter

New member
Oct 16, 2004
3
0
0
So is massage just the same as an escort just she dosent go all the way with you and you get a massage in the process?
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
plexter said:
um..., cant someone just give me a short definition?? I looked at both escort and massage sites and they look about the same beautiful women everywhere :p
I know what an escort is, just not a massage.

why waste the bandwidth, why not get one and find out.
 
Toronto Escorts