W Whosyadaddy Active member Nov 24, 2019 234 82 28 Sep 22, 2026 #1 Is this legit or a R&T any info pls?
M malakai New member Nov 10, 2025 22 7 3 Sep 24, 2026 #2 Whosyadaddy said: Is this legit or a R&T any info pls? Click to expand... Id love to know too
M motionlesssoul New member Jul 19, 2026 6 3 3 Today at 1:29 PM #3 malakai said: Id love to know too Click to expand... You can get fs, but just once I got a cute girl, and stayed. Reactions: malakai
malakai said: Id love to know too Click to expand... You can get fs, but just once I got a cute girl, and stayed.
M malakai New member Nov 10, 2025 22 7 3 Today at 1:58 PM #4 motionlesssoul said: You can get fs, but just once I got a cute girl, and stayed. Click to expand... Yes i heard its hit or miss there
motionlesssoul said: You can get fs, but just once I got a cute girl, and stayed. Click to expand... Yes i heard its hit or miss there