the benefactor

Do you like this show?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • no

    Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Who cares

    Votes: 21 51.2%

  • Total voters
    41

Berlin

New member
Jan 31, 2003
11,405
5
0
No comparison, needs more titties.

The show lacks glam, rapid fire eliminations make it difficult to build up drama and anticipations so far. Nobody knows what to expect. Mark Cuban gives me the creeps.

Should rename it to : Welcome to Mark's Chopping Board.

Anyway....... who got chopped tonight ?
 

blitz

New member
Nov 25, 2003
1,484
0
0
Toronto
Booking agents for this show should be fired. What a motley crew of freaks and losers.
 

Keebler Elf

The Original Elf
Aug 31, 2001
14,829
492
83
The Keebler Factory
Mark isn't the only creepy person on the show. What about Sandra/Shana (I can't remember her name). She's a elementary school teacher and all I can say is I'd be pulling my kid out of her class.

$1 million? Eh. If it was $1 billion, then it would catch my interest. But if I want to watch a $1 million giveaway, I'll watch Survivor.

Btw, The Apprentice is kinda hurting too...
 

danmand

Well-known member
Nov 28, 2003
46,971
5,606
113
THat show has to be a new low in "reality" TV. Mark Cuban is truly annoying.
 

zzap

a muddy reclining Buddha
I've been watching this show... and I don't really know why. I call Marks show "The BumFu@ker" as he seems to get off on screwing people over. He's always bragging how great he is and how he made so much money because he just so great.

He was on Howard Sterns show tonight... Howard asked him "so why do you have a show?" He says with a laugh "Because I can!"

He also tells Howard of all the girls he's been with .... up to 7 girls in his bed at one time. The guys trying to be like Donald and Hugh Hefner however he's just got no class at all.

One last thing... if he own HD Net then whys his show not shot in HD? I mean ABC does have other shows in HD... so why not his?
 

RogerRabbit

New member
Jul 7, 2003
1,790
0
0
Canada...
zzap said:
I've been watching this show... and I don't really know why. I call Marks show "The BumFu@ker" as he seems to get off on screwing people over. He's always bragging how great he is and how he made so much money because he just so great.

Great observations, thus far!

The one above says a lot, about how he comes across. Thanx zzap!

For more info:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-26567/
 

kwong_1978

Who Am I? U first!
Jan 2, 2003
574
0
0
Radio Face Cuban-Annoying little fuck!
 

luckydragon

New member
Jan 15, 2004
15
0
0
A new low...

Absolutely Awful!

The show follows no logic and contestants are dismissed at random. Cuban seems to think his show is a real life version of the Sims2.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts