I just do not understand why we are hearing more and more of this sort of stuff all of the time.
It is unfortunate but I do believe that people read about what happened at the tennis courts etc.. about blades in wood etc.. and then decide to go out and be copy cats.
What ever happened to friendly neighbors and people helping each other instead of how can we destroy or harm our neighbors?
That is sad that 2 year old little girl could have been harmed if her father did not see it and had of instead picked her up to play with her. Why do people need to destroy things for everyone else? I think children will only be children once and should be able to enjoy thier childhood rather than having fear ridden parents that are so scared to let thier children enjoy themselves. Instead we hear of these things and need to be protective as well. Well, more protective than it used to have to be.