Tiktok

Indiana

Well-known member
Feb 23, 2010
4,071
1,994
113
I’m looking at this TikTok app and it’s the most confusing thing to go through.
And I’m thinking every hottie on there is way under 20. Afraid to comment of talk to anyone. Clearly only for the kids. Deleted the app already.

Where’s an adult male go online now to touch base with willing and horny girls?
Something like a 2010 Celine Dion.
 
Last edited:

Malika Fantasy

Well-known member
Oct 24, 2009
1,878
308
83
Ottawa base.
Tiktok is not a dating app. It is possible to meet people on there, but first you need to let the algorithm find what you like and watch, so if you watch a video for the whole 15 sec/1 min/3 minutes/like/comments it will keep you on that side of tik tok. Be it pirate tiktok , barely legal or not legal dancing in bikini and doing thirsttrap, cats and dogs.

Ive been using tiktok for a while and while sometimes some 16/17 years old pop up mostly doing dancing, I barely have anyone under the ages of 30 if not late 20s.

Obviously, if you were watching/rewatching and like videos of women/girls that look super young that's what you'll get
 

jalimon

Well-known member
Jan 10, 2016
8,721
9,603
113
Well said Malika

The app will adapt extremely well with time along with what you are watching. After using the app for about a year what is shown to me is soccer video, dog's video, policical and healthcare videos. Mostly done by adults. And often retired people who give their opinion. A retired lawyer or physicians giving their professionals opinion for example. Tiktok is amazing. Much better then Instagram or Snapchat. You do not search for stuff it gets shown to you.

Cheers,

p.s. Ok ok ... Do I also get shown sexy video of girl dressed a bit on the slutty side or in skinny bikini?? Ha ha of course I would never be on Terb otherwise :ROFLMAO:
 

xmontrealer

(he/him/it)
May 23, 2005
13,187
11,674
113
I use it to kill time when I'm when I'm waiting for something with nothing else to do. Also use it for 30 to 60 minutes just before lights out as it then makes me sleepy.

The theory I've heard is that even if only1 in 4 or 5 videos are entertaining people tend to keep scrolling.

Warning: if you're not on wifi it eats up cellular data fast...

Question: How are there so many girls/women on Tik Tok with great milkshakes?
 

Knuckle Ball

Well-known member
Oct 15, 2017
7,916
4,320
113
I enjoy TikTok.

As others have said, the algorithm will keep sending you vids based on what you have Followed/Watched/Liked/Commented On…for better or worse.

My feed gives me lots of sports (especially basketball), humour, and Politics.

I’d like to pick up some hockey content as I’m not getting much of that so I am gonna start searching out some hockey vids and interacting with them…after awhile the algorithm will start sending me that kinda content.

Lately I have also decided that I wanna push the algorithm to send me less political stuff so I have been unfollowing those sorts of creators and not interacting with their vids.

You should be able to find all kinds of vids of hot chics…TikTok calls them Thirst Traps. You should also check out #strippertok.
 

jcpro

Well-known member
Jan 31, 2014
24,509
6,740
113

Love tik tok
 
Toronto Escorts