Massage Adagio

Try this Amazing Trick

WhaWhaWha

Banned
Aug 17, 2001
5,987
1
0
Between a rock and a hard place
This is creepy!




Think of a letter between A and W.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Repeat it out loud as
you scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep going . .
Don't stop . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Think of an animal
that begins
with that letter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Repeat it out loud
as you scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Think of
either a man's/woman's name
that begins with the
last letter in the animals name
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost there........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now count out
the letters in that name
on the fingers of the hand
you are not using
to scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Take the hand you
counted with and hold it out
in front of you at face level
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look at your palm
very closely and
notice the lines in your hand
.
.
.
.
Do the lines take the
form of the first letter
in the persons name?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Of course not.......
.
.
.
...Now smack yourself in the head, get a life,
and quit playing childish psychic games!
.
.
.
.
.
 

Macator2003

Active member
Jul 19, 2003
2,233
0
36
Deep within the Forest
WhaWhaWha, it actually worked and you had me going.

I thought of the letter "L"

The animal I thought of was a Lion

The woman's name I thought of was Naomi as "N" was the last letter

I took the hand I counted with and held it out in front at face level AND
looked at my palm very closely and noticed the lines in my hand.

Did the lines took the form of the first letter in the persons name?

YES, there was a definite "N" there
 

revolver

here, there and nowhere..
Mar 31, 2002
3,431
4
38
I picked a U and couldn't think of an animal that started with a U so I had to quit.
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
I picked V


Bummer I could not play.
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
Sheik said:
A bald Urakari monkey....

Urial sheep

a Unicorn....


Vulture
Vampire Bat
Vole
Viper

Damned brain farts
 

hunter2222

Member
Oct 13, 2005
55
0
6
See..

leah_mpa said:
I picked "N" so I had to quit too. Any animals that start with an "N"?
Ninja..?
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts