Very Curious

Slappy White

New member
Oct 1, 2004
16
0
0
Not sure whether to post in the Lounge or not, but I was curious cause I'm new to all this and its very interesting.

How are all these escorts doing this job legally, I mean other than the obvious careful wording of what is offereded and how its offered loophole, that can't just be it.
 
Re: Very Curious (pls move if in wrong section)

Slappy White said:
Not sure whether to post in the Lounge or not, but I was curious cause I'm new to all this and its very interesting.

How are all these escorts doing this job legally, I mean other than the obvious careful wording of what is offereded and how its offered loophole, that can't just be it.
Outcall escorts are doing nothing illegal, as long as they're eighteen or older.

Incall escorts and agency personnel making money from prostitution without doing it (owners, 'phone staff, drivers) are breaking the law.
 

because

Senor Gringo
Aug 14, 2004
157
0
0
TO
My understanding from reading and discussions, although limited, is that your chances of getting arrested and convicted are almost nil unless

A) you're soliciting services on "the street" (in public)
B) you're procuring services on "the street"
C) you're underage, soliciting or procuring underaged services
D) you're an illegal immigrant, or soliciting or procuring services of illegal immigrants

I've heard it's also a difficulty for those operating services if there is a violence problem since if the police are called, they could arrest the operators for living off of the avails.

You are likely to find more on the topic by doing a search (and add a * before or after three letter words or they are too short for search engine)
 
Toronto Escorts