D drlove Ph.D. in Pussyology Oct 14, 2001 4,896 323 83 The doctor is in Jun 6, 2004 #1 I've followed the instructions as found in the FAQ section, but instead of being taken to the poll creation page, all I get is an error message - "Please complete subject and message fields".
I've followed the instructions as found in the FAQ section, but instead of being taken to the poll creation page, all I get is an error message - "Please complete subject and message fields".
P pool pure evil Aug 20, 2001 4,743 1 0 Jun 6, 2004 #2 I dunno, Dr. I just tested the function and it seems to work. I'm assuming that all fields were completed ?
I dunno, Dr. I just tested the function and it seems to work. I'm assuming that all fields were completed ?
D drlove Ph.D. in Pussyology Oct 14, 2001 4,896 323 83 The doctor is in Jun 6, 2004 #3 My point is, I did not get transferred to the "create a poll" page. You don't complete the message section until you get there, right??
My point is, I did not get transferred to the "create a poll" page. You don't complete the message section until you get there, right??
D drlove Ph.D. in Pussyology Oct 14, 2001 4,896 323 83 The doctor is in Jun 6, 2004 #4 ...or do you?? It's been so long that I posted one, I don't remember.
G Gentle Ben Senior Member Jan 5, 2002 7,213 0 36 Jun 6, 2004 #6 you need to complete the subject & message feilds then click on post a poll
D drlove Ph.D. in Pussyology Oct 14, 2001 4,896 323 83 The doctor is in Jun 6, 2004 #7 Thanks... problem solved.