I remember 15 of them. Because my parents were in their 40's when I was born and we didn't have much money I was exposed to things that really belonged to the generations before me. I've used a wringer wahser in the last year.
Adding to the list
Giving the operator your number when you made a long distance call.
Pick-ups with foot starters.
Column manual transmissions(3 on the tree).
Black and white TV.
Am radio being the only thing.
My parents actually had some 78's
Tube radios.
Metal oil cans.
Soda cans you had to open with an opener.
There were still some incandescent street lights when I was a very young child.
Road markers that burned kerosine.
S & H and Plaid stamps.
Ramblers( not know if Canada had cars made by American motors or not.)
Woolworths with lunch counters.
No McDonalds.
Every gas station being full service. Most of them where garages.
Adding to the list
Giving the operator your number when you made a long distance call.
Pick-ups with foot starters.
Column manual transmissions(3 on the tree).
Black and white TV.
Am radio being the only thing.
My parents actually had some 78's
Tube radios.
Metal oil cans.
Soda cans you had to open with an opener.
There were still some incandescent street lights when I was a very young child.
Road markers that burned kerosine.
S & H and Plaid stamps.
Ramblers( not know if Canada had cars made by American motors or not.)
Woolworths with lunch counters.
No McDonalds.
Every gas station being full service. Most of them where garages.





