SB/SD relationships: a poll

how many of you have been seeing a SB during the last few months

  • im in a SB/SD RELATIONSHIP

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No, i dont have an SB

    Votes: 28 73.7%
  • I have an SB and we are open to a get together with others who also have an SB/SD relationship

    Votes: 4 10.5%

  • Total voters
    38

Pelanix

New member
Sep 12, 2021
1
0
1
I've never been in a relationship like this, but I'm really interested in trying it. Do any of you have positive experiences in ""this area""?" I don't know why, I always found it strange. Despite the fact that I have liked guys for a long time, I couldn't cross the line and show it to everyone. I tried to keep my distance and watch them. I recently learned about https://taimi.com/gay-chat and started dating gays. I enjoyed communicating with them so much that I decided to go on a date with one of them. The date went well, but I'm afraid to continue. I don't know what to do next, so I have no experience with this.
 
Last edited:

Leimonis

Well-known member
Feb 28, 2020
10,328
10,348
113
What does option 3 mean? A foursome? LOL
even hanging around together would be fun I think. Not too many places where you can go with a woman 30 years younger and not be frowned upon.
 

canada-man

Well-known member
Jun 16, 2007
33,764
3,738
113
Toronto, Ontario
canadianmale.wordpress.com
Sugar simping!
 

MuffDiver

No patience
Oct 12, 2001
1,025
644
113
St. Catharines
I have never had, nor will ever have a SB. Not interested in paying a monthly bill where the service can just be cut and I lose my money. I am open to pay per meet. Too bad I cannot find someone relatively local. Running to Toronto every other weekend gets tired fast.
 

xix

Time Zone Traveller
Jul 27, 2002
5,900
2,595
113
La la land
I hate acronyms. Then I have google it. Next time just type the whole word. I thought SB/SD stood for Stolen Bills/ Suck Dad.
 

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
53,839
11,777
113
Toronto
I have never had, nor will ever have a SB. Not interested in paying a monthly bill where the service can just be cut and I lose my money. I am open to pay per meet. Too bad I cannot find someone relatively local. Running to Toronto every other weekend gets tired fast.
Over 90% of my arrangements have been PPM.
 

guyfromtdot

Active member
Jul 6, 2015
173
26
28
so far seeking arrangement has been great, jut be honest ad upfront with your expectations. need to weed out the bots and scammers though
 

just chris

Active member
Mar 16, 2019
213
160
43
Why is everyone inserting a link when they type SB? Even one person linking it like that seems odd. Everyone linking it is just super sus...
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts